The Case for Support
Aging Care Connections is truly helping to change and save lives. Our “Leading the commitment to aging well” Campaign is aimed at garnering the broad based community support needed to ensure we can continue to anticipate, respond to and address the challenges and needs our
older adults and their families face in their daily lives. Down load an electronic version of our Campaign brochure.
Aging Care Connections
is your source for senior care.
Last year alone:
- 4,556 older adults and family members received better access to information and support services.
- 1,181 older adults were assisted with food, medication, heat and other basic needs.606 older adults were assisted through our Aging Resource Center at Adventist LaGrange Memorial Hospital and skilled care facilities to prepare them for a safe transition back into their homes.
- 1,030 older adults (with 7,737 hours of service) received an in-home assessment to determine their needs and maintain their independence.
- 289 cases (5,780 hours) of elder abuse, neglect and self-neglect were investigated with support provided.
- 1,410 hours of much-needed respite support were provided to 138 older adult caregivers.